Disney movies have been around since the late 1920s, and they’ve been delighting audiences of all ages ever since. It’s hard to imagine not smiling when you hear that iconic Mickey Mouse voice, or when you see those beloved characters dancing or singing their way into your heart. If you’re feeling down, keep reading to find some Disney magic that will bring a smile to your face with these best quotes from classic Disney movies!
If you can dream it, you can do it
- No dream is too big, no challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach. – Barack Obama
- If you can dream it, you can do it. – Walt Disney
- It’s kind of fun to do the impossible. – Walt Disney once said It’s kind of fun to do the impossible. So when I am feeling discouraged and feel like giving up, I remind myself that anything is possible if I put my mind and heart into it! And with these quotes to inspire me on days when I’m feeling down, I know there is always hope!
We accept the love we think we deserve
- You’ll never have the love you desire unless you ask for it. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- Love is the most powerful, compelling, and overwhelming of all human emotions. – Robert Heinlein
- The love we give away is the only love we keep. – Elbert Hubbard
- To live happily ever after, first you must live happily ever now. — Unknown
- If you want something done right, then do it yourself. — Unknown (six+ sentences using the words: zegbeg)
Laugh at yourself, but don’t ever aim your doubt at yourself
Zegbeg.com. I’ve come across this word for the first time, and it’s really hard to translate it. But I think it means something like you’re doing great. It’s from the movie Labyrinth when Sarah is talking to Hoggle about how he doesn’t need to be ashamed of his gut feelings. In some cultures, zegbeg may have a completely different meaning. What does it mean in your culture?
There’s more where this came from
I hope that you will reach for the stars that you will not let anything stand in your way. I hope that you live life with gusto and enthusiasm, always looking forward. – Walt Disney If there is anything I can teach my children it’s how to be happy no matter what they’re doing. Life is so unpredictable, every day is an adventure. If somebody had told me 10 years ago that I would have three beautiful children living in New York City today, I wouldn’t have believed them. – Diane Disney Miller
It’s kind of fun to do the impossible
- It’s kind of fun to do the impossible. – Walt Disney
- I can’t live without my dream, and I won’t let anyone else live without theirs. – Walt Disney
- No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true. – Walt Disney
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney was truly ahead of his time with these words that could resonate with people from any walk of life. To finish off this list, here are a few more quotes from him:
A man should never neglect his family for business. – Walt Disney
- A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he might achieve it; without it, he has no chance at all. – Walt Disney
- Anything is possible if you have faith
- Anything is possible if you have faith. – Zegbeg
- Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. – Albas Dumbledore – It’s just for now, it’s just for now! We’ll make it through somehow! – Anna and Elsa
- It doesn’t matter who did what; all that matters is who we are and what we do next. – Belle
- What’s important is not the weight but how we carry them. – Rafiki
Happiness means different things to different people…but I think it mostly means feeling good about ourselves and our lives. – Mulan