The Android TV is a platform that powers various types of devices such as Smart TVs, set-top boxes, media streaming boxes, and sticks. The Android TV was developed by Google in collaboration with Sony, Sharp, and Intel Corporation. It allows you to connect to the internet wirelessly via Wi-Fi. In this blog post, we will show you different methods on how to set up your Android TV device. This includes setting up network access, connecting Bluetooth devices such as phones or game controllers (if available), connecting via an HDMI cable if needed, and finally logging into your Google account so that all your apps and content can be displayed on screen!
Android TV is an operating system for smart TVs, set-top boxes, and media players that’s based on the Android mobile platform. It’s also known as Android TV or tvOS for Apple television sets.
In addition to streaming apps and other content from connected sources like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video, you’ll be able to download apps directly from the Google Play Store or access a web browser on your device without having to connect it to a computer first.
Different Methods to Setup an Android Tv
Now that we have discussed the common problems faced by users, we will move on to different methods of setting up an Android TV.
The first method is using a wireless connection. Here, you need to enable Wireless Network Connection and configure your router accordingly so as to get a good signal strength. This way you can connect your device directly through Wi-Fi without any hassle or cables.
Connect to Wi-Fi
You can connect your Android TV to a Wi-Fi network by doing the following:
- Turn on your Android TV and navigate to Settings > Device Information.
- Tap Network Status and then tap Setup Wi-Fi Network.
- If you have the password or passphrase for the wireless router or modem you want to connect with, enter it on the screen that appears. If not, select Use Hidden SSID and type in its name (this should be printed on a sticker in large letters somewhere near where you plug your Ethernet cable into).
If you want to connect an Android TV to another device, such as a Bluetooth speaker or game controller, you can do so via the Bluetooth settings menu. This will allow your device’s internal electronics to communicate with other devices wirelessly.
Set Up TV
You can connect your TV to the internet with a wired or wireless connection.
- Connect the Ethernet cable from your router to your Chromecast device, then plug in the USB power adapter into an outlet.
- Turn on the TV and select All Apps > Live Channels to open Google Home screen. If you don’t see Live Channels, sign out of your device and sign back in again using the same account credentials (username/password) that were used for casting videos from the YouTube app on Android phones/tablets or iOS devices like iPhone 7 / 8 Plus / XS Max, etc., before purchasing this product from Amazon India website unless there are any special offers running on amazon India website at that time when you purchased this product from amazon India website.
Connect to your google account
- Press the Home button on your remote control to go back to the home screen.
- Select Settings from the main menu and choose Google ID account settings at the bottom of this page.
- Enter your Google account email address and password, then press Continue to sign in or Continue as a guest if you don’t have an existing account on this device or another device that is signed into your Google Account.
There are many different ways to set up your Android TV. It’s important to know what kind of device you have and what type of connection it has so that you can connect properly with your WiFi network or Bluetooth device.